Operation Good Cause 2019 is a fundraiser raffle of a 28mm WW2 US army benefiting the ICRC.

Rounding up Stragglers

Today, I received the last miniatures for the Operation Good Cause army!


These are some Black Tree Design Miniatures sets I bought during one of their regular sales to round out the force.

First, we have a 81mm mortar. I really thought that's something the force is missing:


Next up a communications team, which will make some great Forward Observers:


And last, but very much not least, the big brass:


That's right, Old Blood 'n Guts Patton and Omar Bradley are going to take command. Looking forward to painting them!

Talking about painting, here is a sneak peek at my current work:


I hope that the first units are ready for reveal soon after Easter - stay tuned, we still have a couple of things you haven't even seen yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment